At Marnick Builders we will always aim to use the most suitable material for the client’s brief and needs. From traditional heritage methods to new and innovative products we have invested heavily in research and training to use these systems effectively on any project. We will always continue to explore new ways of achieving an exceptional end result for our clients.
Environmental Systems and Responsibility
Over recent years we have been increasingly involved with the installation of renewable energy systems. This has been completed on new builds and also fitted retrospectively into older properties. Solar panels and biomass boilers have accounted for a majority of the projects completed.
Our own environmental impact is an area which we take very seriously. We will always strive to recycle where possible and dispose of waste by the correct means.
The list below gives an overview for some of the areas which have been covered on previous projects, it is by no means exhaustive.
For detailed case studies about our recent work with specialist materials please check our Latest News page.
- Specialist Decking, including natural, composite and marine grade plastic finishes. We are accredited installers of Millboard decking.
- Tanking systems for small and large scale damp proofing, using slurry/render finishes or Newton Membranes.
- In-house plasterers for all internal and external finishes, including the Bostik-Climatherm External Wall Insulation System
- The installation of bespoke glass and metalwork, interior and exterior stainless steel, structural steel, balconies, brass work, and wrought iron railings among other finishes. Glass handrails, staircases and floors have featured in projects we have completed.
- Underground pumping systems, including excavation, installation and connection to the mains.
- All manner of woodwork including the manufacture and installation of oak framed structures from feature beams and trusses through to conservatories. External cladding in cedar, softwood and composite cladding finishes.
If you have a project which requires specialist materials or advanced systems please do not hesitate to get in touch. We provide free estimates for all our work.